Free Claim Assessment
What is a claim assessment
A Free Homeowners Insurance Claim Assessment is a no obligation clear assessment of your Homeowners Insurance Claim. Filing a Insurance Claim can seem very daunting as there are a lot of moving parts and foreign policy language. We aim to help you understand as much as possible.
By having a free Homeowners Insurance Claim Assessment you will:
- Get a clear picture of whether or not you have a claim to file.
- Understand what it is you are claiming.
- Know whether or not it is worth your while to file a claim.
- Know if this is a claim that you can file on your own or if you need a Lincoln Public Adjusters help.
When do you need a Claim assessment
- If you have had a recent loss.
- If your insurance claim has been Denied.
- If you think you have been underpaid on your insurance claim.
- If you are unsure whether or not you have a claim.
- If you have any insurance related questions.