Mold Damage Public Adjuster
Mold is a nasty fungus that can take over a property and thrive in the most unsuspecting locations in a home or commercial property. Mold damage can be visible or invisible to the eye. In addition to the damage mold can do to a property it also has damaging effects on a person’s respiratory system. With all the detrimental effects that mold can have and its limitations in insurance policies, it’s vital that the mold be linked to water damage. Lincoln Public Adjusting can help you handle a mold damage insurance claim.
Mold Damage Tips
Health Signs You May Have Mold
- Higher-than-normal indoor humidity levels can lead to the growth of mold. Keeping your indoor humidity below 45% can help control the growth of mold.
- Recent studies have linked early mold exposure to the development of asthma in some children.
- Consider not using carpet in rooms or areas like bathrooms or basements that may have a lot of moisture.
- The national average cost of mold remediation is $2,239.
- Mold can begin growing in just 24 hours.
- Not all mold damage is visible.
- Throat irritation
- Memory loss
- Coughing or wheezing
- Upper respiratory tract symptoms
- Eye irritation
- Asthma symptoms in people with asthma
- Skin irritation
- Serious lung infections
- Acute idiopathic pulmonary hemorrhage among infants
How Can A Mold Damage Public Adjuster Help Me
The initial contact with your insurance carrier is critical. This contact can be the difference between your claim being paid or getting denied.
Differentiating between belongings and property that can be repaired vs replaced can be overwhelming.
The many requirements and the extent of the damage all come into consideration at this point in your Mold Damage Insurance claim. It’s hard to properly calculate what amount will effectively cover all the damages to your home. It may seem like the insurance carrier paid you enough. In reality it could require so much more to repair your home and bring it back to Pre-loss condition.
The complexity and time-consuming tasks can be taken off your hands by a Mold Damage Public Adjuster.
Let us help represent you and help you navigate your mold damage insurance claim.